Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Peppers, being exhausted, and so on

Today is the first time I didn't exuberantly welcome one or more of my children here. Frankly, I'm pooped. I feel like I'm pulling teeth sometimes. and that could be work or personal. Either way, my son Anthony called me this evening, and for the first time ever, I had to share that I was TOO POOPED to have him and Destiny over. I have an awesome dinner planned for tomorrow night, pot roasted beef, creamed onions, tomato salad (garden fresh tomatoes!) and cucumbers with sour cream. But tonight, I just couldn't do it. I think I am getting old. Or at least, acknowledging my age. My job is beginning to seriously impact my personal life, lol! So if I take my job, add my personal life = really worn out at the end of the day. I was able, however, through the grace of God, to prepare 9 sheets for drying = 2/peppers and 7 zucchini chips. God is good@

No comments: