Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

On Cats and Kids

Meet LuLu (also known -- if only by me -- as Johnny Cat).  He is one of my grandkits.  If you haven't already met the other one (Simone) you can look here: 

http://thehaneyplace.blogspot.com/2009/11/meet-simone.html

LuLu lives with my daughter Kimberly in the lovely town of North Adams, Mass.  He shares his home with his step-brother-kit, Suzaku (I call him Tiger).  Suzaku is owned by Kim's roommates. 

You can just tell by looking at him, in that beautiful tuxedo suit, that he is a gentleman.  I am told that Suzaku can be something of a naughty boy, knocking things off counters and breaking things.  But of course, MY grand-kit is always a precious little angel and never does anything wrong!!


Kim came for a visit last week, and we had so much fun!  We spent all last Sunday with Nonnie, and had dinner at Valentino's.  It was scrumptious!  Kim took me places I never go, normally (like the Mall!).  I got an education in the in's and out's of flat screen tvs, which turned out to be very helpful since our own ancient tv gave up the ghost a few days ago, and I knew what features I did and did not want to pay for.  Thanks, Kim!

Kimber wanted a picture of the two of us, but since I couldn't overcome my camera-shyness, Tuffy took my place. 


It really was a wonderful few days.  I hope we can do it again really soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my Lulu alright. Mwa! Did you get the other pictures I left you on your camera?

MaryBeth said...

I saw two in your apartment and two with Tuffy. What else? I will have to look!!!