Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Help Orphan Puppies - You CAN Help!

Today I'm asking all my friends to take just a second of their time to help our friends at Help Orphan Puppies.  You may or may not know that these are the good people who brought us our dear Pearl.  Pearl is such a joy to us, and a real comfort to me and Big Steve and Elsa upon the loss of our dear friend Tuffy.  They knocked themselves out to see that Pearl and her littermates received the best of care and attention.  She came to us as a healthy, confident puppy, who had received optimatal care and plenty of expert handling and training at her tender age.  I can't say enough good things about them.

Now for the request - and it's a simple one.  Just PLEASE go vote for our friends at the Pepsi Refresh Your World Contest.  You don't have to sign up or do one thing, unless you want to power vote.  Power voting is easy and fun.  You can get a bunch of votes with one click simply by entering the code from your Pepsi product.  I did it just now, and believe me, I am NO computer genius!

So pleae go vote now, and vote every day!  And power vote if you can.  If I can do it, anyone can!  It would mean a lot to me, and I know it would mean a lot to Tuffy and Pearl.

Thanks friends!!!

No comments: