Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Introducing Big Red!!!

I don't care how many people I spoke with this past week.  The response was always...?????....

So YES, we made a conscious decision some time ago to add to our family responsibly.  And we waited and waited for just the right addition.  Big Steve has repeated over and over again - I CAN"T BELIEVE I'M IN A HOUSE WITH TWO DOGS AND TWO CATS - I COULDN"T LOVE THIS SITUATION FOR ANYONE BUT YOU...  Ahhh...the love of a good woman...means the love extends to rescue animals, foster kids, but I digress....

I am so proud and happy to announce that today we added a most precious member to our family here at The Haney Place..BIG RED!!!  OMG - how awesome is that name, anyway?  At any rate, for those who are wanting more info...here is tonight's video.  Mind you, it's our first night together...even so...

Bless him...I think he may have just attempted to unseat Big Steve...this is another video, lol!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thehaneyplace/7033780825/in/photostream









No comments: