Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Comments!!!

I wish I had more interaction with the good folks reading this blog.  I get emails from folks saying they enjoy it, but I just wish there was more on-blog interaction.  If there's something you like, or don't like, or relate to in any way....just click the "comment" thing and have your say.  I know lots of you are my age or (GASP!!!) even older than me, and therefore not used to such things.  But I also know a LOT Of you are dear men and women in uniform, and I KNOW you are savvy enough to post a comment.

Anyway -- here's to more comments in this sorry-a** blog of a mild-mannered, middle-aged type person!!

1 comment:

Snowfalcon said...

Very well done,and well written.I enjoyed reading some of your blog.The pictures of Theo came out great,I do believe I am going to miss him as well,even though I have know him for only a short period.He is a sweet and loving dog,and he is truly a friend anyone could ever wish for.
I think now I make an attempt at creating one of these blogs.Look forward to reading some more.You should consider writing