Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Let the (Holiday Baking) Games Begin!

It's officially holiday baking season.  At the Haney Place, at least.  Baking season really is (at least in my mind) the most wonderful time of the year.  It's barely noon, and there is already a batch of peanut blossoms finding their way to the freezer for this year's platters and packages.  Also on today's agenda will be gingersnaps, sugar cookies and date balls.  We're stocked up and ready to rumble, after an excursion to BJs yesterday.

If you're wearing a uniform, and I don't know what your favorite cookie is, you have nobody to blame but yourself!!!


3 comments:

plfairy14 said...

wow..lots of cookies!

MaryBeth said...

Oh my, yes! Do you love christmas cookies?

baking games said...

Mmm.. I want a cookie now!

Holiday baking games.. I'm a little too late but I might have to get this for next christmas!