I hinted at a Thanksgiving menu a bit back, and I can't tell you how many have asked about that. Especially those of you who know us best. Our lives are BUSY, that's for sure.
So here's our menu. I'll give the secret to how a busy person can produce such a feast in a day or two. You'll love it, I promise!
- Hot spiced cider
- Triple mushroom soup w/brie
- Perfect Roast Turkey
- Mashed Potatoes/Giblet Gravy
- Old Fashioned Bread Stuffing
- Cornbread Stuffing w/Andouille & Crab
- Sweet Potato & Apple Gratin
- Creamy Butternut Squash
- Cranberry Peach Chutney
- Green Beans w/Carmelized Shallots & Roasted Mushrooms
- Parmesan Crusted Creamed Corn
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding w/Orange Ginger Custard Sauce
- Hot Apple Pie Sundaes
Notice, no appetizers. We eat early, so we're not big on the appetizers. The meal itself is so satisfying and there are leftovers galore for snacks later. And for folks to take home in containers with foil on top. Thanksgiving is good!
Happy Holidays, friends! We'll be busy here from here on in, and we'll keep you posted!!! Oh, have you signed up at http://soldiersangels.org/ and adopted a soldier yet? I see that there are almost 1400 soldiers waiting for an angel tonight! How else can you become an angel tonight, I ask you????