Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Another Sunny Sunday!!!


I wish I had taken pictures of the bounty of our garden today.  Steve picked, and we processed, a good full quart of peas and at least a gallon of broccoli today.  They're all snug in the freezer for winter already.  This is very early to start to put food by, and a tremendous blessing!!!  It's still work though....but I'm NOT complaining!!!  We also had enough broccoli to make a big fat bowl of broccoli salad.  Yummmmm!!!  Broccoli, cheddar cheese, bacon, onions... Yeehaw!!
I don't have pictures of that, but I DO have pictures of my son Anthony (ANG) in the Memorial Day events.  God bless him, I am so proud of him!!!

We respect those who have protected us and given the ultimate sacrifice...



And we are sobered by their sacrifice.  We can't ever forget...



And what it all boils down to....the love and freedom of the next generation.  God bless you all if you are in uniform tonight!!!

No comments: