Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Oh boy, the last day off before Christmas!

The last free day before Christmas, and big doings around here.  I am so thankful that my children will be with me on Christmas Eve.  This may just be the last time they are all around me at one time.  After all, Anth may be deployed and Stephanie (having finished school by July) is talking about moving to the West Coast.  So I intend to make the most of it.

Today is cleaning, decorating, candy-making and baking in spades.  And thinking of everyone I need to remember for Christmas.

Kim will be staying here for a few days (HOORAY!!!) and at least, for one evening, I will have them all here, and Nonnie too.

The end of an era, methinks.  And I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.  Any suggestions for awesome holiday yummies?

No comments: