Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year's Eve????

I'm planning to spend a comfy, cozy evening with my family -- my best friend, husband, lover, Stiva.  And quite possibly, our dear friends Kyle & Jason, depending on their schedules.  We shall dine at our favorite place -- Yip's Restaurant on the 9 & 20 in Rensselaer.  If they had a web page, I would add it, as they are the most awesome restaurant around here.  Very warm, very welcoming, and the food is first rate!

They say that what you are doing at midnight on the new year is what you will be doing all year long.  Now I'm not superstitious, mind you, just cautious.  (Think Barney Fife!!!)  I can't think of anything more that I would love to be doing all year but enjoying the blessing of a warm, safe home, with a sumptious dinner in my tummy, snuggled up to my best friend after an evening with other friends. 

I reiterate, God Bless Us, Every One.

I'm guessing that whatever the plan, Theo & Tuffy will be napping through the whole event.  Oh, to see life through a dog's eyes!!!

No comments: