A few items of note:
- Bob had to leave early because his suspenders were getting too tight, and we were all afraid for our personal safety;
- Only a banjo player would forego the warm, fresh cornbread on the dining room table and head straight for the day old biscuits on the kitchen counter (LOL!);
- Some banjo players can pick with one hand and pet a dog with the other -- you can't teach that -- that's a gift!
- I had a chance to chat with Tom today for the first time, and he's just about the nicest guy you want to meet;
- We had a semi-celebration of my sweet little Lekya's birthday (she turned six yesterday), complete with Easy Bake Oven, EBO expansion kit, and some awesome crafty type little girl gifts;
- Small children can amuse themselves for hours in Big Steve's garden;
- My man Ryan pulled himself away from his wolf pack and showed up hung over from his last party (shhh!!!);
- Downtown Linda Brown has some serious 'splainin' to to!!!
I'll leave you with some of my horrible videograhic skills -- If this looks like fun to you and you weren't here -- so sorry. I enjoyed your portion!