Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The B**** Bit Me!!!!!

Trying to fix the wrongness of an elderley cat who is dropping her winter coat and can't effectively groom herself, as well as helping her (and the household) to be healthier in general, I cleaned out her cat basket.  And removed the blanket of matted hair from her catnip filled basket mat.  It was incredible.  It took me 15 minutes to hand pick the matts of hair off before I put the whole mess into the washer -- for a long incredible wash cycle.  She was in that wicker basket, as always, when I tried to put her nice clean matt back in.  I know you won't appreciate this if you have a cat with claws, but PooPoo has no claws!!!  She latched on with her blessed teeth and wouldn't let go!!!  I'm sure the others in the household heard me shrieking "YOU BIT ME, YOU B****!!!"  Not ladylike, in any way.  Just the shock and awe of a middle aged woman whose companion had totally dug her fangs into my flesh and would NOT let go!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....It's a good thing I love her!!!

No comments: