Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Menu for the Week Starting 4/11/2010

I've been asked to post a menu for the week, and so I shall!  I did a large, exhausting shopping at Price Rite in Schenectady yesterday, and I'm not exactly recovered yet.  This is a work in progress and probably won't be complete until sometime tomorrow.  If you want a recipe, you MUST comment and ask for it.  Otherwise, I won't post it.  It's a lovely Spring day, a real gift of a day.   I'm trying to get ALL of the week's laundry out on the line, which will keep me away from the computer till tomorrow. 

Sunday -- April 11, 2010

Breakfast
Grits
Sausage Gravy
Orange and/or Vegetable Juice

Dinner
Pulled Shoulder of Pork Sandwiches
Black Eyed Peas

Monday - April 12, 2010--

Breakfast
Babka

Dinner
Chicken Fajitas
Leftover Black Eyed Peas (they were so good!)
Frozen Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie for dessert





Later....After that blessed shoulder of pork comes out of the over...Baking up some scrumptious oatmeal chocolate chip cookes for my soldiers.  If you are deployed and reading this...ask and you shall receive!!!  Love you all!!!

No comments: