Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunny Sunday & Stiva's Out Playing in the Barn

I can think of better ways to spend a sunny Sunday afternoon, but then again, can I really?

As for Big Steve, he took his guitar and headed out to the barn.  Can I blame him???  NO!!!  If you're in the neighborhood, c'mon by and play with Steve.  But I digress...

My mom dug some of her horseradish, so I'm in the kitchen, peeling and crying....and loving it...


Update - So ok, I'm blind.   I'm actually blind.  And this proves that it doesn't matter if your horseradish roots are 50 years+ or brand new.  Horseradish is horseradish, as long as it just came out of the ground!!!   Now what is everyone else doing this lovely Sunday???  And YES, those are this evening's black eyed peas in the crockpot.  I'm just sayin'!



No comments: