Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Cooking Class at the Haney Place


We took a somewhat drippy, soggy walk after dinner tonight.  It's not horribly cold out, but we all got wet and a tiny bit chilled.  We returned home to a warm and inviting kitchen, smelling wonderfully of oregano, among other things.  After a thorough toweling by big Steve (Elsa loved it but HAD to behave as if it really freaked her out) we are settled in for the evening.  And it's not quite 8 pm!!!

Tonight's evening meal was gluten free pizza, Stiva and I being all alone in the place and all.  I was surprised at not having any pizza sauce in the pantry, once having made and instilled in the pan the (Bob's Red Mill All Purpose Flour) gluten-free crust.  Once I started making the light marinara, can I tell you that there was immediately a classroom in the kitchen.

Sooooooooooooooooo....if you would like our recipe for gluten free pizza, you are welcome to consult my students:


No comments: