Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Menu

We thought about going out to dinner this year, but decided just last night to eat at home.  Here's the menu, just completed.  I'll post recipes after, unless there is a special request.

Appetizers:
  • Deviled Eggs
  • Spinach Dip w/veggies and corn chips
And for Dinner:
  • Ham
  • Candied Sweet Potatoes
  • Green Bean Casserole (Stephanie NEEDS it!)
  • Roast Asparagus
  • Homemade Babka (my grandmother's recipe -- that's a whole other story!)
  • Martian Salad
  • Pickled Beets
  • Bread & Butter Pickles
  • Coleslaw
  • Boiled Eggs
  • Homemade horseradish (we haven't even dug it up yet today!)
And for dessert:
  • Cheesecake
  • Bunny cake
  • Coconut Macaroons
Like I said, I will post recipes after the fact.  If you have a special request, let me know, and I'll share.  And now it's off to the grocery, and then it's all kitchen on this gorgeous gift of an early spring day.

No comments: