Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

My Heroes - There Are So Many of Them!

My humble work with Soldiers Angels has introduced me to so many heroes...men and women who are giving and sacrificing their all for my freedom to be a brat (like tonight, leftovers for dinner and the Waltons with my feet up).  I may have some struggles, but I am free to struggle, bitch and moan as the situation warrants, seek and receive assistance, you name it.  So I really believe I have nothing to complain about.

I was browsing through past blog posts, and I came upon this one, mostly because so many folks seem to keep coming back to it.  It's as true today as the day I posted, and I believe it speaks for itself.  If you're not a soldiers angel tonight, you need to fix that asap.  Seriously.  Read more here:

No comments: