So.....I have to admit, it was delicious. We all had seconds, and we've already made our lunches tomorrow from the leftovers. The pan is already washed and in the drainboard.
So we're sharing. And best of all, it's gluten free.
Stiva's Italian Sausage Casserole
1.5 - 2 lbs. hot italian sausage
1-2 onions, chopped
garlic, if you like it
10-12 potatoes, peeled and cut up small
2 15 oz. jars of Classico Alfredo Sauce (because it is certified gluten free)
- Cut up the sausage into bite size pieces and brown in a bit of olive oil. Drain and place into a casserole dish (we used a broiler pan tonight).
- Lightly brown the onions (and garlic if you like it) in the same pan, and then toss into the pan with the sausages.
- Put the peeled, cut up potatoes into the same pan, and toss again.
- Finally, put in the alfredo sauce, and toss thoroughly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 90 minutes