Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

WORD - Part III - Elsa

We received word this morning that Elsa's needs as a "super shy" dog are being seen to by being with a succession of foster families so that she can understand that people in general are not a threat to her.  So she's not available to be adopted just yet, but of course, the best things come to those who wait.  I've done a little reading on her situation -- there is a wealth of good information on the web.  I'm sure this approach will be helpful for her, so of course, we'll wait. 

Anyway, I still think it will work out.  She has already tucked herself into my heart. 

So keep your fingers crossed for us all, and keep those prayers coming!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's very pretty! I hope it really works out for the best.

MaryBeth said...

Bless your heart, Kimber. I really think that she and Tuffy would become fast friends. I think Tuffy needs a friend these days.